Night Warriors
Welcome to the Night Warrior's Forum! Please visit nwarmy.com/join to join. Enjoy your stay!
Night Warriors
Welcome to the Night Warrior's Forum! Please visit nwarmy.com/join to join. Enjoy your stay!
Night Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night Warriors of Club Penguin Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Night Warrior Forums! Remember to Register if you wish to post and reply to topics. Enjoy your stay!

FAQ (For NW Site)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vince
Admin
Vince

FAQ (For NW Site) Empty
PostSubject: FAQ (For NW Site)   FAQ (For NW Site) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:34 pm

Frequently Asked Questions

Contents:

What are Night Warriors?
How do I join?
Why am I still not on the ranks?
What do you do in NW?
How do I know when I'm in NW?
How do I get a promotion?
Is it safe?
What are Time Zones?

Night Warriors

Night Warriors are a Club Penguin-based group that promotes fun, in a safe environment, with other Club Penguin fans and children, in their age range, that play Club Penguin. We accept anyone eager to become a Night Warrior, and in no way will we ever endanger the experience you have while you are a part of our community. We only seek to enjoy the greater benefits of Club Penguin with friends!

How to Join?

In order to become a Night Warrior, you must first leave a comment on the Join page and come to our chat where we will meet you and instruct you. Click on "Join" at the top of the NW site. It will take you to the Join page. Once you go there, answer all the questions that are listed. The comment box (where you type in your comment) is located at the bottom of the join page. Type in the required information or else your comment won't pass through. Then just press "Submit Comment".

Ranking Issues

If you still have not received a rank within 48 hours of you sending an application to join, then resend one stating that you have yet to be ranked with the join information included. It is also possible that an administrator has not added you to the ranks and your comment is still waiting for approval. If this is the case then wait a while longer or, again, send a comment saying you haven't gotten ranked. If you don't know where the ranks page is, then go to the top of this site where you will find a tab labeled "Ranks" and find your name.

What we do?

After you have joined, you can visit our Chat and begin your experience. Most of us go on chat daily to talk with other Night Warriors and friends, but this is a Club Penguin-based army, meaning we do battle other armies (regularly). We also try to get other people to join by recruiting, which is how most of you came to discover the Night Warriors. And we train these recruits in order for them to become familiar with our tactics. These tactics consist of snowball-throwing, line formations, emote charges, joke-bombs, and other more complicated maneuvers.

How do I know when I'm in?

After you have left a comment on the join page, just go the page titled "Ranks" at the top or find the button on the left sidebar. This will take you to a page filled with names of penguins under Ranks like "Soldier". The higher the ranking name, the higher rank you are. You move up by performing duties for our organization, known as promotions. You can find out more about promotion by scrolling down to "How do I get a promotion".

How do I get a promotion?

A promotion is an increase in your rank, the higher up you are the higher the rank. Obtaining one is a reward for being active in our group. One such benefit of getting promoted is being allowed to become a moderator, and becoming even more closer to owner rank. Being "active" is defined as going on chat (daily), attending most of every event scheduled or unscheduled, commenting on new posts, attending recruiting sessions, and the attitude you have on and off chat. By doing this you will get a promotions which are sometimes random, or monthly. If you're active, you will climb the ranks. But if you become inactive you will get demoted, meaning you go down the ranks.

Am I safe?

Our staff makes sure that that only child-friendly information passes through the filters we have placed on the site. This makes sure that all comments are primarily passed through us and have to be approved directly by us. All spam is deleted. Our chat is monitored almost all day by moderators and owners. They make sure that everyone is following the rules to our standards as best they can. We only seek to promote the welfare of the individuals that make up the Night Warriors. Nor do we discriminate against any one person or group. All are welcome. Some comment, left on the site, may be subjugated to censorship, meaning we cover up or completely remove some parts if it is deemed inappropriate or unnecessary.

Times Zones

People all over the world view our site. And those people abide by different time limitations. Specific location have specific time zones. The Night Warriors use acronyms like 'PST', 'MST', 'CST', 'EST', and 'GMT' for the specific time zones that most of our users use.

PST= Pacific Standard Timezone/Penguin Standard Time

MST= Mountain Standard Timezone

CST= Central Standard Timezone

EST= Eastern Standard Timezone

Pacific is One Hour Behind Mountain

Mountain is one hour behind Central

Central is one hour behind Eastern

Exampe:

1:00pm PST

2:00pm MST

3:00pm CST

4:00pm EST

Note: Only pay attention to YOUR time zone. The other time zones apply to those who live within that time zone region.
Back to top Go down
http://nwarmy.com

FAQ (For NW Site)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Warriors :: F.A.Q :: FAQ-
Jump to: