Night Warriors
Welcome to the Night Warrior's Forum! Please visit nwarmy.com/join to join. Enjoy your stay!
Night Warriors
Welcome to the Night Warrior's Forum! Please visit nwarmy.com/join to join. Enjoy your stay!
Night Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night Warriors of Club Penguin Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Night Warrior Forums! Remember to Register if you wish to post and reply to topics. Enjoy your stay!

Recruiting EVERYDAY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Recruiting EVERYDAY Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting EVERYDAY   Recruiting EVERYDAY Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:26 pm

Everyday we will be Recruiting for 30-45 minutes. We need to keep our troop count up and we must produce more people at battles. 25-30 people will not suffice. I expect 40+ at every event. That is the only way we can contest to be number 2 again.
I will be letting different people lead. Do not complain on who leads, and who doesn’t. I choose, no one else. It’s time to get serious. We are going to use the fact that our main color is black to our advantage, and recruit as many people as we can.

WHAT?
Recruiting
WHEN?
EVERYDAY
TIME?
4:00pm PST (Penguin Standard Time)
5:00pm MST
6:00pm CST
7:00pm EST
12:00am UK
This is just like the recruiting we did a while back, except, we’re gonna get serious. I expect 30 people to attend everyday. See you there.
Back to top Go down
https://nwarmy.forumotion.com

Recruiting EVERYDAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Warriors :: News & Announcements :: Events-
Jump to: