Night Warriors
Welcome to the Night Warrior's Forum! Please visit nwarmy.com/join to join. Enjoy your stay!
Night Warriors
Welcome to the Night Warrior's Forum! Please visit nwarmy.com/join to join. Enjoy your stay!
Night Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night Warriors of Club Penguin Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Night Warrior Forums! Remember to Register if you wish to post and reply to topics. Enjoy your stay!

Kingdom Hearts RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cool

Cool

Kingdom Hearts RP Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts RP   Kingdom Hearts RP Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts RP! This is for the role players who would like to RP KH. There are only a few rules. Let me tell you.

Rules:

1. Characters can not start with a keyblade unless they are Cool or Shadow.
2. Don't go off topic. I don't want you on KH hearts 1 min and the next fighting off the order.
3. Have fun!

Ok are you ready? Now you just have to fill out this and start RPing!

1. What's your character's name?
2. Is your character light, dark or netrual?
3. What is your type of character? (Human, Heartless, Nobody)
4. What is your character's weapon?
5. Gender?

Example:
1. Zakun (z-ACK-on )
2. Dark
3. Human
4. War Keyblade
5. Male

For number 3 let me tell you some things first. Heartless are only on the dark path. They can't wield a keyblade or be light. Nobodies have to be at the netrual path. And humans can be either light or dark due to Riku being a dark character and Sora being a light one. Let's get started.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zakun was only 11 years old. His father was a legendary keyblade knight. A keyblade wielder who was close to mastering the keyblade. Keyblade knights fought for justice and truth. He died in a legendary battle by sacrfiacing his life for the world and Zakun. A dark mysertious man who's name was unknown killed his father. Ever since then Zakun had a rough life. He traveled at night staying at open shelters. Zakun only wanted one thing. Vengance.... I am Zakun. Today I walked into a dark forest. And not like night time forests. A forest where trees where made out of darkness.... I looked down. A dark shape was forming in my hand. It looked like some sort of key. The dark glow disappered from the shape and I was holding a red keyblade. I walked deeper into the forest. I wasn't in a forest anymore. Before me 1 millon keyblades layed down on the ground. The sky was red and the ground I was standing on was blue. A dark storm blew me back. I covered my eyes because an explosion of darkness could of blinded them. When the darkness cleared away I saw an entire army of black creatures called heartless. In front of them a meduim sized army of dark soldiers stood. And in front of him stood a dark leader. He threw the keyblade into the air and caught it ready to fight. Some more new people came also....... Not to fight Zakun. But to help him? I got ready to fight. And a legendary new keyblade war began........

Last edited by Cool on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cpcoolmanc1.wordpress.com/
Cool

Cool

Kingdom Hearts RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP   Kingdom Hearts RP Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:15 pm

My other character:

1. Xexion
2. Dark
3. Heartless and Human (A mix of a Human and Heartless)
4. X-Blade of Doom
5. Male

Xexion killed Zakun's father the keyblade knight. The question is why? Xexion is on the heartless's side. He'll destroy anything that doesn't follow the path of evil darkness. Now he has met up with Zakun ready to destroy him and take over all of the worlds. "Oh it's the keyblade knight's son. Oh and some friends. Prepare to die." he said pulling out dual X-blades.
Back to top Go down
http://cpcoolmanc1.wordpress.com/

Kingdom Hearts RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Warriors :: Roleplay :: God-
Jump to: