Night Warriors
Welcome to the Night Warrior's Forum! Please visit nwarmy.com/join to join. Enjoy your stay!
Night Warriors
Welcome to the Night Warrior's Forum! Please visit nwarmy.com/join to join. Enjoy your stay!
Night Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night Warriors of Club Penguin Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Night Warrior Forums! Remember to Register if you wish to post and reply to topics. Enjoy your stay!

Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued by a Mythical Creature.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joee125

Joee125

Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued  by a Mythical Creature. Empty
PostSubject: Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued by a Mythical Creature.   Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued  by a Mythical Creature. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:22 pm

The side wall of the school blew into about five-million pieces, and that's when I knew my career in education was over. The students around me screamed frantically and ran for the windows, but I faced the hellfire head on. Whatever the heck this thing was it was going to die... Well that's what I hoped. I flipped out my two daggers, the Deadly Dagger of Dreams and the Bloody Blade of Nightmares (I don't like those names so I named the first one Bob and the other Jim). I summoned some dream clouds from the Heavens and allowed my self to float up the the roof that was now burning to embers. Suddenly, out of the smoke I saw my prey... Or predator. Two glowing red eyes appeared, the size of basketballs. "Aw crap..." I muttered just before twenty-three tons of hellfire shot my way and practically barbecued me. My skin help dry and crisp and I was shot across the ceiling of my classroom into the wall. Ow. That hurt. An enormous head emerged from the smoke. The scales of this gigantic demon-lizard were boiled dry and hard as rock. "This is gonna be 'fun'" I muttered. I summoned four or five unicorns which started bouncing around the dragon that I was about to send to Tartarus (which is a nice way of saying hell). The dragon desperately tried to destroy the creature that encircled him but they were just illusions. While he was so distracted I watched helped a few wounded mortals out the window and then got ready to finished off the God-forsaken creature. I tucked Bob into my belt (remember hes the pretty one that summons nice things like those unicorns) and I jumped at the dragon (I'm still in mid-air flying a cloud, so I have no idea how I jumped. (Aw forget these names I'm going to call the nightmarish sword "Blackblood" unless I think of something better xD). Blackblood rammed it's blade into the overgrown lizard. With a mere touch the dragon screeched in total pain. I sent all my power through that blade. Fire. Hell. Death. Winter. Everything that anyone sees in the darkest corners of man's mind were hurdling out of my blade. The dragon seemed pulverized, totally paralyzed. I floating around about to stab the bloody thing in it's eye when a blood red arrow landed in my shoulder. Warmth left my body. Great. What the heck were they doing here. And especially a bow and arrow? Poison moved through my body. Pain swirled around me, I was losing consciousness. I gave myself the illusion of happiness, warmth, everything good. I got enough strength to move my right arm and pull out Bob (lets rename this one Angelfire). I stabbed myself and I didn't have to use an illusion to get my strength back now. I dropped the illusion and looked around. The dragon was gone and I was left in a burning building. Where'd they go, why were they here? I suddenly heard a metallic voice that sounded like a knife being ran against concrete. "Le-la-leave h-he-him ahhhhhhhhhlone... Heeeeeeeeeeee'll be-bee usssssssselesssssssss i-in th-th-the battlezzzz ta-to c-come." I felt like I was in a freezer and yet everything was burning. The voice made me want to scream and never stop. Who was this? What were they doing here? What battle? Wh- I never finished my last thought. I was swept away into the darkness of the underworld and passed out. Great. Just great...
Back to top Go down
Cool

Cool

Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued  by a Mythical Creature. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued by a Mythical Creature.   Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued  by a Mythical Creature. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:30 pm

*slashes monster into pieces with war sword* ''Come with me if you want too live boy.''
Back to top Go down
http://cpcoolmanc1.wordpress.com/
Joee125

Joee125

PostSubject: Re: Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued by a Mythical Creature.   Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued  by a Mythical Creature. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:39 pm

*Follows looking around wildly as if something is gonna jump out and murder us, tear rolls down cheek and mixes into a gash in my cheek* I hate monsters.
Back to top Go down
Cool

Cool

PostSubject: Re: Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued by a Mythical Creature.   Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued  by a Mythical Creature. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:51 pm

*walks up too locked door but breaks it into pieces with pinky* ''Lets go.''
Back to top Go down
Joee125

Joee125

PostSubject: Re: Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued by a Mythical Creature.   Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued  by a Mythical Creature. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Holy Crap. Where are we going?
Back to top Go down
Joee125

Joee125

PostSubject: Re: Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued by a Mythical Creature.   Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued  by a Mythical Creature. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Wow I suppose everyone here hates reading xD
Back to top Go down
Cool

Cool

PostSubject: Re: Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued by a Mythical Creature.   Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued  by a Mythical Creature. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:49 pm

''We are going too the gods and godess HQ you might have a shot kid. By the way call me Slash.''

Back to top Go down
Joee125

Joee125

PostSubject: Re: Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued by a Mythical Creature.   Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued  by a Mythical Creature. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Aye aye, isn't that called Mount Olympus or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Cool

Cool

PostSubject: Re: Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued by a Mythical Creature.   Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued  by a Mythical Creature. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:56 pm

*he and i appear in the gods HQ*
Back to top Go down
Joee125

Joee125

PostSubject: Re: Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued by a Mythical Creature.   Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued  by a Mythical Creature. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Whoa this place is maddeningly cool. I like the Greek Architecture
Back to top Go down
Cool

Cool

PostSubject: Re: Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued by a Mythical Creature.   Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued  by a Mythical Creature. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 am

''Watch this kid.'' *preesees button and 99999999 oreos come out but i eat them in a nano second*

''If you eat them I will kill you.'' Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Joee125

Joee125

PostSubject: Re: Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued by a Mythical Creature.   Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued  by a Mythical Creature. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:56 pm

Oreos Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued by a Mythical Creature.   Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued  by a Mythical Creature. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tantibus - Chapter 1: My Algrbra Class Gets Barbecued by a Mythical Creature.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Warriors :: Roleplay :: God-
Jump to: