Night Warriors
Welcome to the Night Warrior's Forum! Please visit nwarmy.com/join to join. Enjoy your stay!
Night Warriors
Welcome to the Night Warrior's Forum! Please visit nwarmy.com/join to join. Enjoy your stay!
Night Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night Warriors of Club Penguin Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Night Warrior Forums! Remember to Register if you wish to post and reply to topics. Enjoy your stay!

CoolTown RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

CoolTown RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoolTown RP   CoolTown RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:05 pm

-Jumps out helicopter with parachute and lands on floor. Then i run up to Joee in the hospital again and i shoot him with 2 pistols. Then i run and push a doctor to the ground. When i see Cool i run to him and stand him 5 times in the heart.- "An air force soldier always carries safety guns. Laughing -
Back to top Go down
Joee125

Joee125

PostSubject: Re: CoolTown RP   CoolTown RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:49 pm

*SCREAMS* FIRE-BREATHING CHICKENS *Falls off bed and starts laughing hysterically as blood shoots into the air* *doctor helps me and I have the strength to... lay down and fall asleep*
Back to top Go down
๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

PostSubject: Re: CoolTown RP   CoolTown RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:14 pm

*While Joee is asleep, i top toe into his room. Then i close the door, lock it, and walk up to him. After that, I stabbed him 10 times and shot him 100 times with both of my machine guns. When he wakes up and sees me, i automatically take out some tape and tape his mouth shut. I clean off the blood that came out of him. Then i wipe the knife with a napkin so it won't have fingerprints. I put the knife into his hand and i put Joee to sleep with something that the doctors use.I un-tape his mouth shut, unlock the door, open it and run outside to tell the doctors. When the doctors all went to his room, i just laughed, laughed, and LAUGHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cool

Cool

PostSubject: Re: CoolTown RP   CoolTown RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:07 pm

*shoots Gwen to ground and stabs her 57 times super fast* "Your under arrest by the mayor. If you try to kill one more person I will shoot you with this kool gun."
Back to top Go down
http://cpcoolmanc1.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoolTown RP   CoolTown RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoolTown RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Warriors :: Roleplay :: Town-
Jump to: