Night Warriors
Welcome to the Night Warrior's Forum! Please visit nwarmy.com/join to join. Enjoy your stay!
Night Warriors
Welcome to the Night Warrior's Forum! Please visit nwarmy.com/join to join. Enjoy your stay!
Night Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night Warriors of Club Penguin Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Night Warrior Forums! Remember to Register if you wish to post and reply to topics. Enjoy your stay!

WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vince
Admin
Vince

WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Empty
PostSubject: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Already, this is a very fun forum game. Try to steal the cookie!

Example:

Player 1: I find the cookie inside the cardboard box, and hide it in my mailbox.

Player 2: I crash into the mailbox with my car, and take the cookie!

And so forth.
I'll start!

I take the cookie and place it where the sun doesn't shine!
Back to top Go down
http://nwarmy.com
Cody234

Cody234

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:32 pm

I teleport the cookie into where the sun shines and then take the cookie.
Back to top Go down
Cool

Cool

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:52 pm

I smash the sun with my fist and then take the cookie
Back to top Go down
http://cpcoolmanc1.wordpress.com/
Cool

Cool

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:18 pm

I put the cookie in SPARTA
Back to top Go down
Joee125

Joee125

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:42 pm

I walk into sparta in HALO spartan armor and steal the cookie, then take it home to cook and make the chocolate chips runny.
Back to top Go down
๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:56 pm

I slap everyone and steal the cookie. I tape the cookie onto a rocket and launch the rocket. The cookie goes into space with the rocket and i laugh and laugh and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Cool

Cool

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:12 pm

*I jump from mars on too the rocket and smash open the doors. Then I steal the cookie and put it in hell*
Back to top Go down
๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Then i go back to hell which is my home *XD* and run to the cookie and grab it. After that, i throw the cookie onto Earth and put it on a car. I tape the cookie onto the car and the car drives off to China. The driver sells it to some Chinese guy selling noodles *XD* . The Chinese guy then puts the cookie on a plate where he will put a fortune in it later.
Back to top Go down
Cool

Cool

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:50 am

*I open the door, knock the guy out, and steal the cookie. I put the cookie in a hobos bucket*
Back to top Go down
๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:05 pm

*I tackle the hobo and steal the bucket. Then i slap the hobo give him $5 and run away. After that, i give the cookie to a shark trainer. The shark trainer says she will give the shark the cookie when he does a trick. I run away laughing,laughing, and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Cool

Cool

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 pm

*I kick her into the pool and steal the cookie. then the shark eats her and does the trick dance. I put the cookie in a circle of silver fire*
Back to top Go down
๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:04 pm

*I run to the silver fire and grab the cookie. I pick up the shark and throw it in the fire. Then i run and give the cookie to a monkey that will be put in a chamber with toxic waste. The cookie will melt inside with the monkey. After that, i just laugh,laugh, and LAUGH!
Back to top Go down
Cool

Cool

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:31 pm

*I kick the monkey at Gwen and she trips into some fire. Then I catch the cookie then jump from the acid into the sky landing in front of some cars. Then I put the cookie in a car and it drives away*
Back to top Go down
๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:36 pm

-I stab the monkey and throw it on the floor. Then i get inside a helicopter and follow the car. I shoot the car with the gun that was in the helicopter. Then i jump out of the helicopter,grab the cookie from the car, and give it to Urock7(Or should i say the hippo) and he looks at it and puts it next to a pond. The cookies just tilts next to the rocks and it will fall in the pond where it will soak up and fall apart. Then i run away and i laugh,laugh, and LAUGH!!!! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Joee125

Joee125

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:32 pm

*catches the cookie before it falls and makes it into a christmas tree cookie* *Then sticks it up a cats butt and makes him run wild into a giant, fire-beathing chickens mouth*
Back to top Go down
๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Then i stab the chicken and cut it open. I take the cookie and run. I give the cookie to a scientist where he will burn the cookie with chemicals. Then i just sit there and watch until the cookie starts to suffer. Then i just laugh,laugh, and LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cool

Cool

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:47 pm

*I grab some a bottle and smash it on his head knocking him out. Then I steal the cookie and put it in a robot that will zap you if you try to steal the cookie*

Back to top Go down
๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

๖ۜxχƓωєη44108Xx

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:41 pm

-Then i sneak behind the robot and change it's programming. Now it will burn Cool or anybody else except me if they try to steal the cookie. So i take the cookie and put it inside a box in a super market. Then someone buys it and eats it. Then i just laugh, laugh, and LAUGH!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cool

Cool

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:38 pm

*Kidnaps the guy who ate the cookie and forces him to watch Two Girls One Cup for 5 hours straight. Then he throws up the cookie and I grab it*

*Then I grab a chainsaw and slash the cookie apart into pieces and launch it into the moon.*

"The moon is made of cheese so together they will make a wonderful combo meal." I say. Then I nod in an evil like way. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!   WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO STOLE MY COOKIE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Warriors :: Club Penguin :: Off Topic-
Jump to: